Buy Absolut Vodka in Cayman Islands
When you’re ready to buy Absolut vodka in the Cayman Islands, consider Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits where you’ll find the finest selection of spirits in the Caribbean, the best prices, and free delivery for online orders!
We are the leading retailer of premium liquor in the Cayman Islands. We also stock beers from around the world, as well as great wines and champagnes from all regions and all price points.
Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits is the exclusive Cayman Islands distributor for many top-selling premium brands, such as Smirnoff Vodka, Crown Royal, Ketel One and Baileys Irish Cream. We also represent Appleton Rum from Jamaica, the Islands’ most popular rum.
The World’s Best-Selling Vodkas
Russia, Poland, and much of Eastern Europe have long been known for their great vodkas, but today there are excellent vodkas being produced all over the world. Why not try them? You may find a new favorite!
- Absolut –Absolut is produced in southern Sweden with 100% white winter wheat from local farms, and all other ingredients are grown within a 75-mile radius of the distillery. Founded in 1879, Absolut is now the third largest brand of alcoholic spirits in the world after Bacardi and Smirnoff, and is sold in 126 countries.
- Smirnoff – Introduced in Moscow in the 1860s, founder Pyotr Arsenievich Smirnov wanted to earn the exclusive contract to supply vodka to the Tsar of Russia. And he did, in 1886. The vodka is charcoal-filtered to remove impurities and is available in more than 30 flavors.
- SKYY – Launched in San Francisco in 1992, SKYY is consistently one of the world’s best-selling vodka brands. It claims to be one of the first vodkas made entirely with American grains and water and uses an innovative proprietary quadruple distillation and triple filtration process. A popular company slogan is “Vodka so filtered – we even took the Russia out of it”.
- Grey Goose –, This ultra-premium brand vodka, created by an American businessman has been produced in France since 1997 from locally grown French wheat and natural spring water. Including the flavored versions of Grey Goose, the vodka is made from 100% French ingredients and is distilled five times for the best flavor.
- Ketel One – Founded in 1691, Ketel One comes from the Nolet Distillery in Schiedam, the Netherlands. It is distilled from 100% wheat in copper pot stills, filtered over loose charcoal, and rests in tile lined tanks until ready. This cocktail-friendly vodka comes in more than 30 flavors.
- Tito’s Handmade – Tito’s Handmade Vodka was founded by Bert (“Tito”) Beveridge II in Austin, Texas, in 1997, with $90,000 he borrowed on 19 different credit cards. It is distilled from yellow corn six times in an old-fashioned pot still, just like fine single malt scotches and high-end French cognacs.
- Chopin – First introduced to North America in 1997, Chopin is a single-ingredient Polish vodka made from potatoes (it takes 40 potatoes to make one 750ml bottle). The world’s most awarded vodka is distilled four times and filtered five times. It is named after the famous Polish/French Romantic composer Frédéric Chopin.
Visit Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits’ online shop to buy your Absolut vodka and other spirits in the Cayman Islands!