Buy Ketel One Vodka in the Cayman Islands
Plans to party in the Cayman Islands will require a stocked bar, and Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits is the exclusive place to buy Ketel One vodka. We offer convenient shopping, an extensive inventory, and even free delivery.
The foremost provider of spirits, beer, and wine in the Cayman Islands, Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits has six different physical locations across Grand Cayman in the neighborhoods of George Town, Savannah, Seven Mile Beach, East End, West Bay, and Frank Sound.
Online shopping with Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits is, by far, the most convenient way to have your bar or cooler stocked. Simply place your order online, and we will deliver to any destination on Grand Cayman – from your yacht to home, office, or vacation rental.
If the order placed comes in after 2:00 pm, we may not be able to provide same-day delivery, but you can still pick up your order at the George Town location if the order’s received before 6:00 pm. The store closes at 7:00 pm, and none of our stores or delivery is available on Sundays.
Why Choose Ketel One Vodka
Within the Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits inventory, you’ll find Ketel One available in two sizes, and we also carry Ketel One Citroen.
Ketel One has been crafted since 1691 with a traditional process and quality ingredients. The company continues to follow the same seven steps to produce an extraordinary vodka.
- Ingredients – European grown, 100% GMO-free Winter Wheat
- Column Distillation – mash formed from ground wheat and water followed by fermentation and then distillation through column distillation to produce UWS, Ultra Wheat Spirit.
- Copper Pot Distillation – A portion of the ultra wheat spirit goes through further distillation in ten copper pot stills. (one being the original one from the 19th century). This process is effort-intensive, but once the 8-hour distillation process is done, the extremes are rejected, leaving only the best prime “hearts.”
- Master Pot Still Batch – These best parts of the distillation are then filtered and combined to produce what’s referred to as the Master Pot Still Batch.
- Marrying – The experts at Ketel One take the Master Pot Still Batch, the Ultra Wheat Spirit, and water and blend them to make Ketel One Vodka. The various flavors of the brand are created at this point by infusing citrus oils into the vodka.
- Tasting – A member of the Nolet family approves each batch of Ketel One before packaging.
- Enjoying – According to Ketel One’s website, the final step of the process is customer enjoyment, fulfilling the purpose of the creation.
Ketel One Recipe Inspiration
Ketel One Martini
- 1 ¼ oz. Ketel One vodka
- ¼ oz. dry vermouth
- Lemon twist
- In an ice-filled glass, stir in the vodka.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Use a lemon twist for garnish.
Ketel One Bloody Mary
- 1 ½ oz. Ketel One Vodka or Ketel One Citroen
- 3 oz. Ketel One Bloody Mary Base*
*Ketel One Bloody Mary Base:
- 1 L tomato juice
- 4 oz. lemon juice
- 4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 5 TBSP horseradish
- 3 dashes worcestershire sauce
- 9 dashes hot sauce
- Mix the ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice.
- Shake well and strain into an ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with a stalk of celery.
Impress your companions in the Cayman Islands with a perfectly mixed cocktail and a fully stocked bar when you buy Ketel One vodka or other beers, wines, and spirits from Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits.