Cayman Islands Vacations
Caribbean vacations are known for being fun and relaxing. If you’re looking for the best of both, visit the Cayman Islands! Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits has recommendations on where to stay, where to stock up on food and beverages, and how to spend some of your free time on Island!
Where to Stay
You’ll find a wide variety of accommodations in Cayman, ranging from large luxury resorts on the beach, to stunning, fully equipped condos and villas, to affordable guest houses and bed and breakfasts. No matter where on the Island you prefer to stay, there are options that will fit your family’s lifestyle and budget.
Where to Find the Necessities
When you’re ready to stock up on beverages for your vacation, consider Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits. We are the leading retailer of premium wines, beers and spirits in the Cayman Islands and the exclusive distributor for many fine beer and liquor products, such as Coors Light, Heineken, Dos Equis, Amstel Light, Johnnie Walker and Smirnoff. You’ll also find a huge selection of award-winning wines and champagnes from around the world.
Whether you are a resident of Grand Cayman or on Island for vacation, place an order from our online store before 3:00pm, and we will deliver it FREE of charge on the same day, to your residence, yacht, villa or resort hotel. You may also pick-up your order in our flagship store on Shedden Road. Order before 6:00 pm and pick up before the store closes at 7:00 pm.
As for food, you’ll find excellent supermarkets from West End to East Bay that offer everything you could possibly need. If you’re a cheese lover, pay a visit to Bay Market, which offers a variety of gourmet, specialty, and organic items, as well as the largest gourmet cheese selection on island.
Oriental Market in downtown George Town stocks dry, fresh, pickled and canned Asian products from China to Thailand. And most days of the week you can buy fresh fish directly from fishermen on the waterfront in downtown George Town next to Cayman Cabana. Dessert? Try Icoa Fine Foods in the Seven Mile Beach Shops.
What to Do Once You Leave the Beach
Cayman events are held throughout the year. They are a great way to entertain yourself, meet new people, and absorb the culture of the Island. Here are a few of our favorite festivals:
January – The Taste of Cayman Food and Drink Festival is a highlight of January in Grand Cayman. It attracts thousands of residents and visitors for live entertainment, music, fireworks, and an introduction to the Island’s best restaurants and bars.
May – Held during the first week of May, Cayman Carnival Batabano is the Island’s national carnival. Attendees enjoy colorful costumes, parade floats, vibrant Island music and more.
June/July – The annual CayFilm International Film Festival is a 4-day event that highlights the Cayman Islands as a world-class filming destination and an amazing place to visit and do business.
November – The popular Pirate’s Week Festival in Grand Cayman features a mock pirate invasion of the Island and capture of the Governor, as well as parades, music, street dancing, competitions, Heritage Days, local food and drink, and fireworks.
Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits liquor stores in Grand Cayman can add to your enjoyment of your Cayman Islands vacations with free delivery and maximum convenience. We offer one of the widest selections of liquor and wines in the Caribbean!
- Liquor Stores in the Cayman Islands
- Wine Delivery Cayman Islands
- Best Attractions in Cayman Islands
- Grand Cayman Vacations
- What to Do in the Cayman Islands
- Buy Beer in Grand Cayman
- Drinking Age in Grand Cayman
- Weather in Cayman Islands
- What to Do in George Town Grand Cayman
- What to See in Grand Cayman
- Cayman Wine Delivery
- Best Beach Bars in Grand Cayman
- Grand Cayman Nightlife
- Grand Cayman Weather
- First Time to Grand Cayman
- Beer Available in Grand Cayman
- Best Place to Buy Beer and Liquor on Grand Cayman
- Beer Delivery Cayman Islands
- Best Wine Shop in Cayman Islands
- Things to Do on Grand Cayman
- Vacations to Grand Cayman
- Grand Cayman On Your Own
- What to Do in Grand Cayman On A Cruise
- Grand Cayman Shore Excursions
- Cruise Trips to Grand Cayman
- Grand Cayman Vacation Planning
- Traveling to Grand Cayman
- Relocating to Cayman Islands
- Moving to the Cayman Islands
- Grand Cayman Vacation Tips
- Traveling to Cayman Islands
- Grand Cayman for a Week
- Free Things to do on Grand Cayman
- Things to do at Night in Grand Cayman
- White Wine for Seafood
- Red Wine with Seafood
- Smith Cove Grand Cayman
- Italian Red Wine with Fish
- Red or White Wine with Fish
- Cost of Beer in Cayman Islands
- Cost of Food in Cayman Islands
- Cost of Groceries in Cayman Islands
- Best Italian White Wines
- Best Beers of Cayman Islands
- Best Places to Stay on Grand Cayman
- Buying White Wine in Cayman
- Best Hotels in Cayman Islands
- Which White Wine Goes Best with Steak?
- A Wine and Fish Pairing Guide
- Best French Red Wines
- Best Australian White Wines
- Best Whiskey with Steak
- Top Rated Beers from Cayman Islands
- Best Places to Stay in Cayman Islands
- What Appetizers Pair Well with Chardonnay?
- Chardonnay Cheese Pairings
- Pinot Noir Food Pairings
- Buy Macallan 12 Year Old Triple Cask Whiskey on Grand Cayman
- Buy Prosecco in the Cayman Islands
- Buy Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc Grand Cayman
- Wine Home Delivery Grand Cayman
- What are the Smoothest Whiskeys?
- Buy Cuervo Tequila on Grand Cayman
- Buy Bollinger Rose Champagne on Grand Cayman