Buy Smirnoff Ice in the Cayman Islands
If you’re searching for a light, refreshing beverage to keep on hand while partying in the Cayman Islands, buy Smirnoff Ice from Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits. Order online for free delivery, or shop in-person at one of six local liquor store locations.
The premier provider of beers, wines, and liquor on Grand Cayman, Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits, is the place to come for Smirnoff Ice and any other alcoholic beverages you enjoy. Our inventory is known for being comprehensive and filled with popular choices as well as hand-selected picks from around the world.
Open Monday-Saturday, Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits welcomes customers to our physical liquor store locations in George Town, East End, West Bay, Savannah, Frank Sound, and Seven Mile Beach.
If you decide to order online to keep the party going without the need for a beer run, we offer free delivery to absolutely any destination on Grand Cayman. To receive your order the same day, you’ll need to place it by 2:00 in the afternoon. If you miss that deadline, your order will be available for pick up at the George Town store by 7:00 in the evening when the store closes as long as the order was placed by 6:00 pm.
Smirnoff Ice Inventory at Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits:
- Smirnoff Ice Original – 4.5% ABV (US), 228 calories in a 12 oz. bottle
- Smirnoff Ice Raspberry – 4.5% ABV (US), 248 calories in a 12 oz. bottle
- Smirnoff Ice Apple – 5% ABV (UK), 241 calories in a 12 oz. bottle
- Smirnoff Ice Strawberry – 5% ABV (Connecticut, US), 243 calories in a 12 oz. bottle
Smirnoff Ice is a malt liquor, so it’s more closely related to beer than its namesake’s Smirnoff Vodka. Introduced in 1999, Smirnoff Ice has been a fan favorite for decades. For drinkers who dislike the strong taste of alcohol, these drinks can be quite tempting, but take care, they do have their share of alcohol content.
We suggest you serve Smirnoff Ice in a pint glass at 35-40° alongside a range of casual dishes including fried and grilled foods, nuts, cheese, and more.
Mix Up a Smirnoff Ice Cocktail
Smirnoff Ice Shandy
- 7 oz. Smirnoff Ice
- 5 oz. light Guinness American lager
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedge
- Add all ingredients to a pint glass.
- Stir gently.
- Use a lemon wedge as garnish.
Smirnoff Ice Blue Margarita
- Smirnoff Ice Original
- 1 ½ oz. tequila
- 1 oz. blue curacao
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Citrus salt and lime wedge for garnish
- Prepare a pint glass by rimming the edge with lime juice and citrus salt.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Pour in the tequila, blue curacao, and lime juice.
- Top with a bottle of Smirnoff Ice.
- Use a lime wedge for garnish.
Coconut Rum Lemonade Ice
- 2 oz. coconut rum
- ½ oz. amaretto
- 1 oz. Cointreau Triple Sec
- ½ oz. lemon juice
- Smirnoff Ice Original
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add the first four ingredients to the shaker.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into an ice-filled glass.
- Top with a bottle of Smirnoff Ice Original
- Use a lemon wedge for garnish.
Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits is the place to buy Smirnoff Ice in the Cayman Islands to keep the good vibes flowing. We will deliver for free with online orders, or you can grab-and-go with your drinking supplies by stopping at one of our six liquor store locations.