Buy Tanqueray Gin in the Cayman Islands
If you are looking forward to mixing a few drinks while in the Cayman Islands, plan to buy Tanqueray Gin from Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits. We are the foremost source for beer, wine, and liquor as well as all the mixers you might need.
Our inventory includes the popular choices as well as hand-selected options from all over the globe. You’ll have no trouble finding appropriate drinks for your budget, plans, and tastes here at Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits.
Celebrate Your Time in the Islands
We all deserve to enjoy our time away from home, and what better way to make a day special than to create a cocktail with Tanqueray gin? Every sip of your drink, straight or in a cocktail, will elevate the experience.
Tanqueray is one of the best brands of gin on the market, with a smoothness that other brands lack and a distinctive green bottle you’ll know on sight. The spirit goes through four distillations, during which four different botanicals are incorporated into the flavor for a distinct and refreshing taste. The botanicals include juniper, coriander, angelica root, and licorice.
This classic staple has provided pleasure and relaxation since the 1830s when it was first created by Charles Tanqueray. Every stocked bar needs this gin within it, and Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits can supply the beverage to all residents and visitors of Grand Cayman.
A new flavored gin springs up frequently, but Tanqueray remains a classic. As most classics go, the gin is untouchable, but the brand does offer a few different styles and flavors. Within the inventory of Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits, you’ll find all of the following options:
- Tanqueray London Dry Gin, the foundational gin of the label, is the standard for all gins, with a dry crispness that is well known among gin drinkers. This gin has 47.3% ABV and a flavorful juniper taste.
- Tanqueray No. 10 Gin, a modern gin, is also English with 47.3% ABV. This gin is brewed in the “Tiny Ten” copper pot still and uses whole citrus fruits added to the original London Dry Gin in order to moderate the juniper flavor.
- Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla is an orange flavored gin; this option is best served with premium tonic and a wedge of orange slice.
Tanqueray is the ideal spirit for mixing gin-based drinks. The smooth mix and fresh flavor create a strong foundation for an array of cocktails. Here’s a few for you to try while on Grand Cayman:
- Gin Negroni – mix equal parts Tanqueray dry gin, sweet vermouth, and Campari for an appetite whetting aperitif.
- Gin Margarita – a twist on the classic margarita, pair your traditional tequila with a delicious splash of gin.
- Tanqueray and Tonic – mix gin as much as you like, but you won’t find a better go-to drink than a classic Gin and Tonic. Tanqueray is the gin of choice for this premium cocktail.
- Hot Toddy – treat yourself to a soothing cocktail at the end of a remarkable day with a splash of Tanqueray added to your Hot Toddy cocktail.
Buy from Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits
Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits offers six convenient liquor store locations for quick in-and-out shopping. You’ll find a location in Savannah, Seven Mile Beach, Frank Sound, East End, West Bay, and George Town. We also provide online ordering with free delivery to any destination on Grand Cayman.
Stock the bar of your vacation rental, office, home, or cooler in the Cayman Islands at Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits, and remember to buy the Tanqueray Gin!