Buy Tanqueray Gin on Grand Cayman
During your stay on Grand Cayman, serve up some classic and refreshing drinks made with the Tanqueray Gin you buy at Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits.
Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits serves Grand Cayman with high-quality beers, spirits, and wines from all over the globe. Our inventory contains the most popular brands as well as hand-selected, unique finds.
With six conveniently accessed liquor store locations on Grand Cayman, we offer fast, friendly service for grab-and-go purchases. Find a Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits shop in the communities of Savannah, George Town, East End, West Bay, Seven Mile Beach, and Frank Sound. We also offer online ordering with free delivery provided to any destination on Grand Cayman.
The sun and fun of the Cayman Islands call for fresh, natural ingredients and refreshing cocktails. Allow the drink specialists at Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits to suggest a few innovative cocktails with berries and fruits along with one of the best spirits in existence, Tanqueray Gin.
Tanqueray London Dry Gin, Tanqueray No. Ten Gin, and Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla are all available here at Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits. Once you give these cocktail recipes a try, you’ll be sure to keep Tanqueray Gin stocked in your bar.
Watermelon Honey Spice
A refreshing cocktail with a bit of spice, the Watermelon Honey Spice highlights the flavors of Tanqueray Gin by pairing it with watermelon and hot honey.
- 1 ½ oz. Tanqueray London Dry Gin
- 1 ½ oz. fresh watermelon juice
- ½ oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp hot honey*
- Club soda
- Lime wedge
- Add the gin, watermelon juice, lime juice, and hot honey to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake well until chilled.
- Add ice to the cocktail glass.
- Strain from shaker into glass.
- Fill cocktail glass with club soda.
- Add lime wedge for garnish.
*Recipe for Hot Honey (also available in condiment aisle)
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes or 2 dried or fresh chiles
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- In a saucepan, add honey and either chiles or pepper flakes.
- Heat on medium to a simmer and then remove from heat.
- Stir in the apple cider vinegar.
- Allow to cool.
- Strain into the storage container of your choice. (glass or food-safe plastic)
- Store at room temperature.
Another cocktail you should try while on Grand Cayman is a twist on the Gin and Tonic standard. The Peppery Strawberry Gin and Tonic appeals to the eyes and offers a layered flavor with floral notes of gin, fruity balanced flavor, and a kick to end.
Peppery Strawberry Gin and Tonic
- 4-6 fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ oz. Tanqueray Gin
- 3 oz. tonic water
- Muddle the strawberries and black pepper together.
- Strain and add to an ice-filled glass.
- Add the gin and tonic water.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
Last, but not least, try the Cantaloupe Gin and Juice. This drink combines the refreshment of cantaloupe juice and the freshness of Tanqueray Gin.
Cantaloupe Gin and Juice
- 1 ½ oz. Tanqueray No. Ten Gin
- 2 oz. cantaloupe juice
- ¾ oz. chamomile simple syrup*
- ½ oz. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Slice of cantaloupe
- Add the ingredients to a shaker tin, with the exception of the sliced cantaloupe.
- Shake thoroughly.
- Prepare a glass with salt and pepper around the rim and add ice.
- Strain into the ice-filled glass.
- Add the cantaloupe slice for garnish.
*Chamomile Simple Syrup Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup dried chamomile flowers
- In a small pot, add sugar and water.
- Heat on medium to dissolve the sugar.
- Take off the heat.
- Add Chamomile.
- Cool and strain to remove the flowers.
Buy the Tanqueray Gin to make these drinks and others from Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits on Grand Cayman.