Johnnie Walker Blue Label Cayman Islands
Looking for places to buy Johnnie Walker Blue Label in the Cayman Islands? Visit Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits liquor stores. We offer free delivery on Grand Cayman and a wide range of terrific whiskey options.
Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits is the leading retailer of premium beer, wine and liquor in the Cayman Islands. Visit our online store and order everything you need, including mixers and soft drinks, and we’ll deliver it FREE anywhere on Grand Cayman. If we receive your order before 2:00 pm, we’ll deliver it the same day (Monday through Saturday).
- Premium and rare spirits
- Local and imported beers
- Huge selection of award-winning wines
- Six convenient locations across the Island
- Online ordering with free delivery on Grand Cayman
Things You May Not Know About Johnnie Walker Blue Label
Today, the legendary Johnnie Walker Blue Label is known as the most complex and smoothest of all Johnnie Walker Colors and one of the most exceptional whiskies in the world, a whiskey of the rich and famous.
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label is 40% abv (80 to 86 proof) and made from some of Scotland’s rarest and most exceptional Scotch Whiskies, many of which have been aged for 25 years or more.
- At the heart of Blue Label is Royal Lochnagar, a rare malt distilled near Balmoral, the Queen’s holiday home.
- Blue Label is blended to recreate the character and taste of some of the earliest whiskey blends created in the 19th century. Only one in every 10,000 casks of whiskey is considered good enough to be used in the blend.
- President Richard Nixon enjoyed mixing Johnnie Walker Blue Label with ginger ale.
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label has won many major awards, including Le Monde Selection Grand Golds and Double Golds at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
- A Johnnie Walker Blue Label limited edition anniversary pack was created to celebrate the 200th anniversary of brand founder John Walker’s birthday, on 25th July 1805.
- Blue Label is known as “an extraordinary whiskey for extraordinary occasions.”
Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits is committed to responsible alcohol use. We enforce a strict ID checking policy on all purchases, and sales and deliveries will not be made to anyone under 18 years of age.
It is legal to have an open container of alcohol on the beach in the Cayman Islands, but do not carry open containers in your car or in any public area that is not zoned for alcohol consumption. You can be fined on the spot. And don’t drink and drive, or you will risk being arrested.
When looking for Johnnie Walker Blue Label in the Cayman Islands, Jacques Scott Wines & Spirits offers the best selection and most affordable prices.